What It Does For You
- Protects you and your family’s skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays with broad-spectrum SPF50+ PA++++
- Suitable for kids aged 3+
- Absorbs quickly and easily, and leaves no white residue or greasiness thanks to a light, non-sticky formula
- Uses the power of prebiotics to help nurture a more optimised skin microbiome
- Provides antioxidant protection thanks to the NutriliteTM-grown Green Tea extract
- Includes Rosemary to help soothe skin and Cica Complex Water, which helps to moisturise and soothe skin.
- Dermatologically and Allergy Tested to Minimize the Risk of Allergies and suitable for face and body and everyday use.
Why You Would Like It
A must-have for any family vacation, the V Sunscreen 50+ PA++++ g&h Protect is your daily must-have product for when you´re planning longer hours in the sun
UV Sunscreen SPF50+ g&h Protect combines the best of advanced scientific sunscreen formulas, plant-based goodness, antioxidant ingredients and prebiotics to help to protect, moisturise and soothe skin, as well as nurture the skin’s microbiome.
The lightweight advanced formula contains powerful SPF50+ PA++++ protection against damaging UVA and UVB rays, Nutrilite-grown Green Tea extract to provide antioxidant protection, Cica Complex Water, which helps to moisturise and soothe skin.
It’s developed with a clean and vegan formula that contains no harsh chemicals, uses no animal-derived ingredients or animal testing, and follows traceability principles you can trust.
Facts For You
UV Sunscreen g&h Protect has been formulated according to the Personal Care Clean philosophy, which means it is:
- Registered with The Vegan Society
- Free from animal-derived ingredients
- Developed and made without animal testing
- Formulated with NO sulphate surfactants, artificial colorants, mineral oils, phthalates, parabens.
- Provides highest-level sun protection with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 50+ PA++++
- Contains plant-derived prebiotics that help nurture your skin ́s microbiome
- Contains Nutrilite-grown Green Tea Extract that provides antioxidant protection, as well as rosemary and Cica Complex water, which helps soothe the skin
- Non-sticky, non-greasy formula without leaving white casks, invisible finish
- Natural botanical scent with essential oils (blend of Lemon,Orange and Eucalyptus oil)
- Suitable for the whole family, including children aged 3 and up
- Dermatologically and Allergy Tested to Minimize the Risk of Allergies.
How To Use
Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply at least every two hours.
PLANT-BASED WATER Cica Complex Water Made from Cica (Centella asiatica) and plant-derived glycerin, this complex helps to soothe skin.
PLANT-BASED ESSENTIALS Prebiotics Derived from plants, our blend of prebiotic ingredients provides an energy source to help nurture a more optimized skin microbiome.
PLANT-BASED ESSENTIALS Rosemary This flavourful herb has a hidden talent to help soothe the skin.
PLANT-BASED NUTRIENTS Nutrilite-approved Green Tea Extract A powerful botanical that provides antioxidant protection. Our Green Tea is grown on a NutriCert™ certified partner farm, ensuring unprecedented “seed-to-skin” traceability.
Ingredients: Water, Octocrylene, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Acrylates Copolymer, Isoamyl p-Methoxycinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Cetearyl Olivate, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Dimethicone, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, Sorbitan Stearate, Fragrance, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Caprylyl Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, Ethylhexylglycerin, PPG-17/IPDI/DMPA Copolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Tromethamine, Lauric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Propanediol, Xanthan Gum, Fructose, Glechoma Hederacea Extract, Glucose, Buddleja Officinalis Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hexylene Glycol, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Capric Acid, Myristic Acid, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool